Course Length: 8 Hours
Description: The course begins with a 2-hour classroom portion that covers an introduction, mindset of the subject, responsibilities during the event, proper use of cover, weapons manipulation in confined spaces, fundamental knowledge of the subject. This is followed by 6 hours of practical exercises utilizing both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Introduction to the tactically trained subject
- Mindset of the tactically trained subject
- Responsibilities during the event
- Proper use of cover – cover vs. concealment
- Movement in confined spaces
- Fundamental knowledge of the tactically trained subject
- Proper response to the tactically trained subject in an active shooter scenario
This course can be modified to fit the needs of your agency.
Click here to request this class.