Course Description: This course is designed to address clandestine laboratory awareness, safety issues and basic case development.
Course Length: 8 hours
Course Objectives: At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define clandestine laboratories.
- Identify the drugs that are manufactured in clandestine laboratories.
- Understand the history of methamphetamine.
- Identify the effects of methamphetamine.
- Describe the hazards, prevalent methods and trends in methamphetamine production.
- Describe basic investigative techniques for developing clandestine laboratory cases.
- Identify first responder actions.
- Assure compliance with state and federal regulations.
To apply for access to E Drug training, follow the instructions on the information about applying page. Upon verification of your military, law enforcement or criminal justice employment status, you will receive an email providing information on accessing restricted classes.