Course #: MCD 0156
This course is designed for law enforcement officers who are drug unit commanders or supervisors of drug investigation initiatives. The primary focus of the course is to provide basic skills necessary to effectively manage task force organizations, which includes the restrictions upon task force operations, selection and retention of personnel, corruption, the usage of military support, and related risk elements.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Initiate, organize and manage drug investigations.
- Select and supervise drug investigators.
- Manage multi-agency task force operations.
- Prepare a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- Implement fiscal accountability procedures.
- Recognize integrity and corruption problems affecting drug investigators.
- Plan and execute high-risk operations.
- Supervise the handling of informants.
- Manage an asset seizure program.
- Recognize and effectively mitigate clandestine laboratories.
- Develop strategies for effective use for military support in satisfying mission goals.
Target Audience: Active military, active law enforcement, and criminal justice professionals
Course Duration: 16 hour
To apply for access to E Drug training, follow the instructions on the information about applying page. Upon verification of your military, law enforcement or criminal justice employment status, you will receive an email providing information on accessing restricted classes.