Course Length: 1 day (8 hours)
MCTFT Coordinators: Gail Walker (727-344-8020)
Activities of complex drug organizations are inherently difficult to investigative and successfully prosecute. The goal of this course is to familiarize the investigator with the legal elements related to conspiracy investigations as well as the basics of investigating and prosecuting these crimes.
- Understand the basic legal elements related to conspiracy investigations.
- Utilize techniques to effectively investigate these crimes.
- Prepare prosecutive summaries.
Overview of topics
- Legal Elements of Conspiracy
- Initiating the Investigation
- Prosecutive Summaries and Discovery Issues
Course Schedule and Contacts:
To register for a class, click the “Register” button or call the contact listed with that class below: