Course #: MCD 0150
This course is designed to address clandestine laboratory awareness, safety issues, and basic case development.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define clandestine laboratories.
- Identify the drugs that are manufactured in clandestine laboratories.
- Understand the history of methamphetamines.
- Identify the effects of methamphetamines.
- Describe the hazards, prevalent methods and trends in methamphetamine production.
- Describe basic investigative techniques for developing clandestine laboratory cases.
- Identify first responder actions.
- Assure compliance with federal regulations.
Target Audience: Active military, active law enforcement, and criminal justice professionals
Course Duration: 16 hours
To apply for access to E Drug training, follow the instructions on the information about applying page. Upon verification of your military, law enforcement or criminal justice employment status, you will receive an email providing information on accessing restricted classes.